Sunday, October 11, 2015

Peace

Sorry for the late post. It has been a crazy busy week!
This past week I have been overwhelmed over and over from school and the normal demands of life. I find myself worrying about the future far too many times. It's a real struggle that I know many deal with. Not worrying and trusting God is in control is way easier said than done. One way I have found in dealing with worry and stress is removing myself from the situation and bringing my concerns to God. The more time I spend in his presence, through prayer, song, reading his word, or just simply being, the more time I have to get what needs to be done, done. The more I sit with God, the more peace he pours into me.
I encourage you to do the same; sit in His presence. You may find it more pleasurable than you expected. He takes care of your every need and cares about you!
Matthew 11:28-30
Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give is light."

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment