Friday, October 16, 2015

The Crazy Life

This week I took on a total of 30 hours babysitting while juggling midterms and a 4 day school week. I am glad that is over! I found myself needing strength to get through each day. I am so thankful for everything God has provided this week, from teachers lightening assignments, to extra energy to make it through the day. I'm reminded of Isaiah 41:10 which says, "'Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." This verse is so comforting! I know that I didn't go through this week alone. God encouraged and strengthened me all week, and will continue to as I walk with Him. I didn't stress out when I normally would because I was given a peace that no one can give but my creator. I praise God for all he has done in my life!

Have a superb weekend! See you next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment